Thursday 9 September 2010

I spent too much time on the content to think of a decent title

This post, which will actually cover a number of topics, has been a long time coming, and I'm writing it before I get distracted by Tumblr and before I do my homework that I have promised myself I will do today so that I don't let my work get on top of me already, one day into college.

I took almost seven full facebook albums worth of photos (each album holds 200 photos each, you do the math) of the Lake District, and then hardly any of Bath... I pretty much got abused for wanting to use my camera by my family because I was meant to be spending quality time and not hiding behind my photography so I ended up not taking anything fun or meaningful or pretty, just a bunch of photos of my cousin and brother playing football.

I think so that this isn't a mile long post full of ridiculous chunks of text I'll post photos to chronicle the days, and see how that goes.

Day 1: The holiday homes, the resident cat and the views.



Day 2: Pub meals, walking, sheep and many, many cows.



Day 3: The World of Beatrix Potter



Day 4: Hadrien's Wall and my stepdad's birthday



Day 5: Keswick (including an actual photo of me) AKA I like taking photos of buskers. And people's dogs.



Day 6: Ullswater (a seven mile trek into the wilderness, in the rain)



Day 7: Maryport (the birth place of Pu-Tang), the sea, Alex the herpderp king of futbol, and seagulls



and finally, a photo of me on a swing I wasn't supposed to go on:


After this post I have come to the conclusion I take too many photos, and this will probably be the last time I invest in something so extensive, so next time my photo-based posts will be considerably shorter!
Meg~

No comments:

Post a Comment