Thursday 8 October 2009

Louis Vuitton Catwalk Highlights

Just checked out style.com for the Louis Vuitton catwalk collection for Spring 2010 and just thought I'd post my favourite pieces from the show, since it was overall such a stunning collection (a mish-mash of sport detail and army themes in cute little dresses and shorts).

I just thought that these dresses were just the most adorable things ever; and those colours! They seem like the sort of clothes you could just throw on and look effortlessly chic and yet they'd suit almost any occasion. I often think that some of the pieces in catwalk collections can be intimidating, and you could never possibly imagine yourself wearing some of the flamboyent 'costumes', even if they are beautiful creations. Louis Vuitton seems to have turned this idea on it's head to create something amazing. Maybe the colours and ideas are a little 'out there' for some of your tastes (you, my imaginary reader), but I think this is brilliance, personified. style.com

And: I really, really want this coat.
That is all.

2 comments:

  1. i looooved that coat. loved it. it was like a fusion of chanel, military and utility. love love love. however i wasn't really enamoured of the rest of the collection. i suppose i just love that glamorous young parisienne look from last season. *sigh*

    thanks for the comment! glad you liked the quiz :) i got vogue uk too. oh yeah.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an enormous fan of Louis Vuitton, so it may possibly be bias, but I really loved the look for this season.
    Thank you so much for commenting :D

    x

    ReplyDelete