Thursday 4 February 2010

I really love this shirt

Oh wow! Bee and I went into all the Charity shops in town a few weeks ago, scouting for hidden treasures, and we found a shirt that we both wanted and so decided to share. It got put into a Align Centrepile of stuff whilst Bee moved houses and we both forgot about it, until today. I called her and asked if I could fetch it because I wanted to wear it out for my brother's birthday. Neither of us had tried it on, so I didn't really know what to expect, but I love it!

The sleeves are amazing, and it's really smooth, cool material; it just washes over the skin so delicately, it's feather light. I've paired it with some new navy skinny trousers from H&M that I got in the sales on Tuesday, and I'm going to wear some black heels.

So, pictures! (Finally);



Ignore my facial expression if you can; I know that it could make small children cry but I was in a hurry!

Happy birthday to my brother, Alex, who's 14 today :)

Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment