Monday 5 April 2010

Retouching efforts

I decided yesterday that I'm going to dabble in retouching now to make my photography look more professional when I do get around to doing more fashion shoots (I would spend all my time doing this if models weren't thin on the ground... I'm considering posting an advertisement around my college when I get back after Easter haha). With this in mind I browsed through a couple of tutorials, pulled out an old photo of Bee from my external harddrive and spent maybe 40 minutes or so retouching her.

My darling Gama made me a bit of a website with a rollover javascript image showing the before and after of it, because I am hopeless, so here we go: Retouching Example ! Clickity click ;) Hopefully having a reallysuperamazing tea party photoshoot with Phet in a couple of days so I'll post the results of that up soon too :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment