Saturday 3 April 2010

Updates and random stuff about horses and whatnot.

I don't really have much to write about at the moment except personal stuff, so I guess that's what I'll do.
I've been busy lately writing a short story for the Bridport Prize :) and doing some other completely awesome stuff that is top secret!

BUT I've been feeling really down too because I've been ill, and on top of that, the horse I look after is up for sale and I might not have her for much longer so I've felt really upset about that. I'm going to be spending as much time as possible with her over the Easter break, so maybe I'll have to make some horse-fashion related posts? ;D And I'm sure all my non-existant readers would love to see some entirely sexy shots of me in my jodhpurs ;) haha

Um, yeah that's it.

OH and P.S. I've been having mixed reactions over whether or not I should cut my hair, but I think I'll do it anyway because I feel pretty excited about it :)

P.P.S. I've applied for a job as a trainee photographer and I had my interview Wednesday so FINGERS CROSSED!

P.P.P.S. I really want to incorporate my photography into this blog somehow, so I really need to get my arse into gear at some stage and arrange some more photo shoots etc...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment