Sunday 16 May 2010

Rufford Park Medieval Fair

I really love old clothes - not just vintage, but also 18th Century clothes, clothing from medieval times etc... They just have a quality about them that is really beautiful, and I'm constantly wishing for previous-century inspired fashion (which is probably why I loved Alexander Mcqueen's last collection so much).

Anywho, today I went with my family to Rufford Park, where as part of Robin Hood month they were having a Medieval Weekend Fair. We happened upon it entirely by accident, and it was fantastic, with stalls full of filigree and weaponry and cloth and armour... I honestly think I was more excited about it than my 6 year old cousin.

Here are some photos:



I wanted everything, but I couldn't get anything :( So I just had to photo it all instead :D




Check out this guy's beard!








/death

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment