Wednesday 5 May 2010

I shouldn't have... But I did.

I saved some money from last month so I could get my year's Gold membership for XBOX360 Live, and I bought it (12+1 months for the same price as 12! -nerd moment-)(and my uncle gave me a free headset so I was all kitted out finally!) and then my mum said she'd give me the money back, and consider it a gift for not burning down the house in the 3 weeks they were gone (12 days in Cyprus, a further week stuck because of the volcanic ash) and I think I deserve it because now that they're back they're driving me absolutely insane!!

But that's not that point... So I have this money, burning a hole in my pocket(or bank) and I got the May ASOS magazine through the post and saw some amazingly cheap and pretty wedges! I've been looking for a pair of affordable wedges for what seems like forever, and well, I had the money so... I went online and bought them. But now I feel bad because I don't like spending money haha. But they reminded me of the Céline wedges from S/S10RTW


Sea of Shoes

(only, y'know, not wooden or studded, or breathtakingly amazing, but it's the thought that counts) and so I had to have them! I've never had a pair of wedges before, I'm excited :D



asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment