Friday 9 July 2010

I should have been born to a rich family

browsing www.thecorner.com is not good for me D:

I can't even afford sale items, which is sad! I've applied for every possible job and not heard anything back yet, but when I do get a job, I think I will occasionally splurge on things I covet. Obviously not these things that I shall list, because I think only when I'm getting a decent annual wage will I be able to afford these, but...

  1. Antonio Marras straw hat
  2. Proenza Schouler tweed blazer
  3. Haider Ackermann satin jacket
  4. A. F. Vandevorst belt
I don't understand my obsession with the Vandevorst belts, but I really, really want one. I love that they used variations of the same belts for their S/S10, A/W10 collections... I don't know why, it just makes me happy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment