Friday 9 July 2010

I'M SORRY BUT I LOVE COUTURE

I'll start off first by saying that Eva Minge is an unfortunate name, especially when you're famous and a designer, and people have to say 'this piece I'm wearing is by Eva Minge'... But I guess she doesn't care because she is rich :')

And now, onto more couture! Zuhair Murad's collection was amazing. It's seriously beautiful and I just can't imagine being able to create such wonderful things. Fashion designers just have so much talent it's unbelievable.

If I could own the above outfit, I think I would die happy.




On Aura Tout Vu had some more weird and wonderful pieces this season, that I think were mostly inspired by birds, particularly Peacocks, but if I'm wrong, that is what a lot of the pieces reminded me of, so there! This dress reminded me of the Prada's chandelier shoes actually, which is either weird, or awesome.


And I hated Margiela. I'm sorry, but I just can't abide all that animal skin! It's probably really cutting-edge and innovative from a fashion perspective but I really dislike it.


Finally, a designer I've never heard of before, Franck Sorbier, had some really gorgeous pieces, some of them with a bit of a recycling theme. I particularly liked this dress.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. High fashion in general scares me. However, Zuhair Murad and Franck Sorbier are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, why does it scare you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price tags for one....
    and some of the designs are so outrageous I'm not sure how to appreciate them. :P

    ReplyDelete