Tuesday 27 July 2010

more pointless ramblings about my insignificant life

I called up the college I've been trying to transfer to, and bollocked them for being so incompetent, and now I've been secured a place doing A2 English Language, AS French and AS Literature, with the probability of taking up AS Photography next year because it's already been filled this year. So that's a load off my mind for sure. The only problem now is that the waiting list for taking my driving practical test is like 8 weeks, and I really want to be driving by the time I move to this college because otherwise I'm going to have to catch buses and me + public transport = not so good. Will have to smooth out the creases before September.. Maybe I could bribe someone to up me along the list so that I can take the test earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment