Friday 22 January 2010

a few of my favourite things.

Now that I'm free from English coursework for say... a week? until I have to start my next piece, I thought I'd invest some real time into looking at the Pre-Fall 2010 Collections that I haven't had much time to stare at wistfully yet.
One day, when I am rich and powerful, I will own some amazing pieces hot off the catwalk and God will see that it is good.
A few of my favourite pieces from pre-fall so far:


L-R: Proenza Schouler, Valentino, Giambattista Valli, Nina Ricci, Nina Ricci, Burberry Prorsum

style.com

I really love the Burberry Prorsum Belt, they've used it in most of the collection images and it just seems to bring all the outfits together nicely. I also really love the Proenza Schouler shorts and boots, for the same reason. I love loads of other pieces but at the moment these are the ones standing out to me. I also really love like all of the Balenciaga tights (yay two-toned!)

and...

I want a paperclip head like on the Giles runway :D

No comments:

Post a Comment