Thursday 7 January 2010

i miss writing

I wish I had more time on my hands. Even though I spend most of my time doing nothing, it feels like the hours move by too quickly and that I never actually get around to doing the things that I planned on doing in the first place.

I have exams for Biology and Chemistry like next week, and so far I've done very minimal revision. However, this revision is my excuse for not writing anything fictional, or posting on here (something that could possibly be beneficial to me if only I could do it regularly enough), or taking photos... Anything that I enjoy, basically.

Kaitlyn, my amazing American friend, and I have however been doing some more writing, finally! , together. Our collaberation (nicknamed 'the awesome' because we're just that egotistical ;) ) is currently around 26000 words long and is probably my proudest achievement to date, but even that has been thrown to the sidelines on so many occasions because I just have no motivation to write anything, ever. In fact, I have no motivation what-so-ever.

I suppose we all have our creative blocks, and mine is just an extremely long one. Hopefully I'll get back into the flow of things after my exams are over...


On another note...

Our Photography homework for next week is to find a style of portrait you would like to take of yourself, so that a partner can recreate it using you as the model. Bee, my closest friend, and I were playing in the studio with lighting in darkness and I took this portrait of her...

I quite like it :) ... I'll post the results of next week's photoshoot here and hopefully they'll be as good, if not better, given that we'll have more time to prepare and they won't be just products of boredom and play like this. I'm hoping to get Baby Harry (my little brother) into the studio soon too, so that should be good fun and result in cuteness overload, with his little chubby cheeks and stormy blue eyes.

Enough rambling...

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment