Sunday 10 January 2010

So far, so good?


Even with my Biology and Chemistry end-of-module exams coming up (Tuesday and Thursday of this week, eek!) I've really found no motivation whatsoever to revise. Instead, I've been at Bee's house, watching Gilmore Girls, eating incredible amounts of chocolate and other goodies and drinking Bailey's with ice.

The snow has still been falling with a vengeance in the North of England and is supposed to continue through to the end of next week, so you can imagine how disagreeable it has become to leave the house... I've had my bouts of playfulness, culminating in perhaps an hour in the snow before my extremities and I deeply regret it and return indoors to thaw, and it's getting a little depressing, if I'm honest. All I ever feel like doing is curling up in bed/on the sofa with my duvet, watching films or reading (and that is in fact all I've been doing). In the winter all I can think about it wearing thick, oversized jumpers, with thick tights, drinking cup after cup of hot tea. I don't want to deal with make up, or my hair... Especially when they're both ruined mere moments after stepping out of the door.

I suppose what I'm rambling about and trying to say is that I am so over Winter now. Roll on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment